Medication consultation for clients, their families, and caregivers; including prescriptions, over-the-counter, and dietary supplements.
Medication Consultation including:
1) Adverse reactions education, 2) drug monitoring plan, 3) timing, 4) pharmacogenetic test result interpretation, 5) drug-drug interactions with other over-the-counter medications, 6) screening for age inappropriate medication (Beer’s Criteria), 7) Personalized dosing according to weight, height, body surface, genetic tests, nutrition conditions, other concomitant drugs, food intake, and renal/liver functions. 8) Contact prescribing physician or other providers as needed, and 9) adherence issue.
1) Pay out-of-pocket: one dollar per minute up to $150 per visit.
2) Medical assistance eligible client may be covered.
3) Medicare part D with drug coverage depends on insurance plan could be covered.
4) Medicare Advantage prescription drug (MA-PD) depends on insurance plan could be covered.