Medication consultation for clients, their families, and caregivers; including prescriptions, over-the-counter, and dietary supplements.
Medication Consultation including:
reactions education, 2) drug monitoring plan, 3) timing, 4) pharmacogenetic
test result interpretation, 5) drug-drug interactions with other over-the-counter
medications, 6) screening for age inappropriate medication (Beer’s Criteria), 7) Personalized dosing according to weight, height, body surface, genetic tests, nutrition conditions,
other concomitant drugs, food intake, and renal/liver functions. 8) Contact
prescribing physician or other providers as needed, and 9) adherence issue.
1) Pay out-of-pocket: one dollar per minute up to $150 per visit.
2) Medical assistance eligible client may be covered.
3) Medicare part D with
drug coverage depends on insurance plan could be covered.
4) Medicare Advantage
prescription drug (MA-PD) depends on insurance plan could be covered.
For making an appointment, cancellation or refund; suggested consultation time frame; eligibility for complimentary consultation information; or to ask a question, please go to bottom of this page. Some of the following rate is introduction rate, good for first time client.
How to prepare for an appointment
1. Make sure that you will be ready for all vials and medical / test results on the appointment date
2. If you do not have a complete medical record on hand, please download the following Medical Information Release Consent From to request your medical record and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . 7 days before your appointment.
3. If you have medical insurance and can be paid by insurance, please bring your health insurance card and fill in the MTM Service Authorization Form.
4. All guests, regardless of payment method, please fill out the basic information of patients, including a simple history, family history, and drug history
5. iphone, Marcbook, and other Apple computer products can use Facetime connection
6. If you use the PC, you can use Skype, Google Hangout, etc.
7. If you have Wechat, or Line, please inform your account at "Contact Us"