This workshop will allow patients or caregivers to pick up the tips of medications self-management, learn the side effects of medications, and obtain knowledge of drug addiction.
All patients or
caregivers in Minnesota are eligible. Workshops will be held only at
locations that are convenient for patients. However, inquiry by someone
interested in hosting a workshop outside of a 50 miles radius of Mankato will
need at least 14 people to register in order to open the workshop. (We
encourage you to register as a group if you are located in these areas.)
2. Go to www.mtmpatmankato.com
and fill the physician/ provider referral form.3. Pay online via the
online Consultation Store.4. Prepare to go to the
workshop and pay. (see below for the documents you will need to bring in).
FeesThe cost is $40 per
person for registration. Maximum seats for each workshop is 21 persons.
Patients with MHCP card, Medicare card (part B or part D), elderly (65 and
older), referral from non-profit healthcare organizations (Provider Referral
From is on our website: www.mtmpatmankato.com) or state agencies can
potentially receive a 70% discount. Individual without referral is $40. We
honor MN state agencies, non-profit healthcare organization, and non-profit
organization. Individual referred from non-profit healthcare organization
is $16. Individual referred from state agencies is $16. Individual referred
from non-profit organization is $32. The registration fee
will be refunded if the workshop enrollment doses not make the minimum. And the
workshop will be rescheduled.
For making an appointment, cancellation or refund; suggested consultation time frame; eligibility for complimentary consultation information; or to ask a question, please go to bottom of this page. Some of the following rate is introduction rate, good for first time client.
How to prepare for an appointment
1. Make sure that you will be ready for all vials and medical / test results on the appointment date
2. If you do not have a complete medical record on hand, please download the following Medical Information Release Consent From to request your medical record and send it to email@example.com . 7 days before your appointment.
3. If you have medical insurance and can be paid by insurance, please bring your health insurance card and fill in the MTM Service Authorization Form.
4. All guests, regardless of payment method, please fill out the basic information of patients, including a simple history, family history, and drug history
5. iphone, Marcbook, and other Apple computer products can use Facetime connection
6. If you use the PC, you can use Skype, Google Hangout, etc.
7. If you have Wechat, or Line, please inform your account at "Contact Us"