This workshop will allow patients or caregivers to pick up the tips of medication self-management, learn the side effects of medications, and obtain knowledge of drug addiction.
All patients or caregivers in Minnesota are eligible. Workshops will be held only at locations that are convenient for patients. However, an inquiry by someone interested in hosting a workshop outside of a 50 miles radius of Mankato will need at least 14 people to register to open the workshop. (We encourage you to register as a group if you are located in these areas.)
1. Go to www.mtmpatmankato.com to fill out application.2. Pay at www.mtmpatmankato.com online Consultation Store.3. Wait for a confirmation email and event information.4. Prepare to go to the workshop (see below for the documents you will need to bring in).
An individual referral from Healthcare organization
1. Go to www.mtmpatmankato.com and fill the registration form2. Go to www.mtmpatmankato.com and fill the physician/ provider referral form.3. Pay online via the online Consultation Store.4. Prepare to go to the workshop and pay. (see below for the documents you will need to bring in).
FeesThe cost is $40 per person for registration. The maximum seats for each workshop are 21 persons. Patients with MHCP card, Medicare card (part B or part D), elderly (65 and older), a referral from non-profit healthcare organizations (Provider Referral Form is on our website: www.mtmpatmankato.com) or state agencies can potentially receive a 70% discount. An individual without a referral is $40. We honor MN state agencies, non-profit healthcare organizations, and non-profit organizations. Individual referred from non-profit healthcare organization is $16. Individual referred from state agencies is $16. Individual referred from a non-profit organization is $32. The registration fee will be refunded if the workshop enrollment doses do not make the minimum. And the workshop will be rescheduled.
For making an appointment, cancellation or refund; suggested consultation time frame; eligibility for complimentary consultation information; or to ask a question, please go to bottom of this page. Some of the following rate is introduction rate, good for first time client.
How to prepare for an appointment
1. Make sure that you will be ready for all vials and medical / test results on the appointment date
2. If you do not have a complete medical record on hand, please download the following Medical Information Release Consent From to request your medical record and send it to email@example.com . 7 days before your appointment.
3. If you have medical insurance and can be paid by insurance, please bring your health insurance card and fill in the MTM Service Authorization Form.
4. All guests, regardless of payment method, please fill out the basic information of patients, including a simple history, family history, and drug history
5. iphone, Marcbook, and other Apple computer products can use Facetime connection
6. If you use the PC, you can use Skype, Google Hangout, etc.
7. If you have Wechat, or Line, please inform your account at "Contact Us"