A bilingual (English and Chinese), over twenty years experience, double board-certified (Internal medicine and gastroenterology) physician will provide easy, fast access for patients who need care.
The physician will provide Covid-19 care consultation and prescribing Covid-19 oral medications (including anti-viral, hydroxychloroquine, and other medications). $120 per hour appointment $60 per half hour appointment
How an existing patient make an appointment: https://mtmservice.youcanbook.me/
we understand you might need to see the physician before your next appointment, you can book your appointment online and see the doctor as soon as possible.
Online Consultation Store Cancellation/Refund policy
24-hour prior notice of cancellation is required for full refund. Request for cancellation and refund must be in writing to "Contact Us"
Cancellation charge is a processing fee of 2.9% + $0.30 USD of total payment.
•No refunds will be given on any consultation for no-shows
• No charge for rescheduling
•Refund processing time is about 3-4 weeks
For making an appointment, cancellation or refund; suggested consultation time frame; eligibility for complimentary consultation information; or to ask a question, please go to bottom of this page. Some of the following rate is introduction rate, good for first time client.
How to prepare for an appointment
1. Ensure that you will be ready for all vitals and medical / test results on the appointment date. Please have your vital log ( blood pressure, heart rate) and weight handy.
2. If you do not have a complete medical record on hand, please download the following Medical Information Release Consent Form to request your medical records and send it to email@example.com . one business day before your appointment.
3. If you have medical insurance and can be paid by insurance, please have your health insurance card information and fill in the MTM Service Authorization Form; send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org one day before your scheduled appointment, we will check your eligibility with your insurance, and if your insurance does not cover it, you need to sign the consent to pay out of pocket, the
4. All patients, regardless of payment method, please fill out the basic information of patients, including a simple history, family history, and drug history, send to email@example.com one day before your scheduled appointment
5. If you use the PC, you can use Skype, Google Hangout, etc. If you have WeChat or Line